Detailed Instructions on HOW TO customize this Wall with your Memoji are available on our site.
How to customize this wallpaper by showing off your own Memoji in the middle
1. You need “Shortcuts” App installed on your iPhone. Then you will have to download “Christmoji Wallpaper 2022” shortcut.
2. If you get a pop-up error showing the text “Christmoji Wallpaper 2022 cannot be opened”, read here how to solve.
3. Now, you’ll have to download another shortcut: SCLibrary, which will help us to share updates and fixes.
4. Finally, we are ready to create the wallpaper. Open Note app > Create a new Note and use the Emoji Keyboard to choose a Memoji sticker with your face. The sticker will appear in the note. Long Press on the Memoji to open the Quick Actions menu and then choose “Share”.
5. Now scroll down the sharing menu and select “Christmoji Wallpaper 2022“. You will see 2 or more popups asking for your permissions. Obviously you always have to tap on Allow.
The final Christmas Wallpaper with your own Memoji will be created automatically and will also be saved in your camera roll. Use this image to wish a Merry Christmas to your friends via WhatsApp, Instagram or whatever, or just set it as a Lockscreen background. Enjoy!
Please tag @ispazio on Instagram or TikTok if you create a video-tutorial about all this. We’ve made a video tutorial in italian language and we need to cover the others!
That's how this wallpaper will look like on your iPhone. For more great Wallpapers Previews, follow us on Instagram
Read or Add Comments